Facilities & HR Manager
Reporting to: Finance Director
Location: London, UK
Salary: £27,000 – £30,000 (depending on experience)
Trees for Cities is an ambitious, far-reaching organisation
Trees for Cities is the only charity working on a global scale focused on planting urban trees. We work in 25 cities across the UK and overseas to transform outdoor spaces through planting trees and creating Edible Playgrounds. We are a game-changing, ambitious organisation which sets the standard for urban tree planting.
We’re looking for a highly organised Facilities & HR Manager to manage Trees for Cities offices and to manage all HR processes and procedures. You will be the Health and Safety officer for the charity, ensuring compliance and best practice across both of our SE London sites.
The sort of person we’re looking for
- CIPD Qualified or working towards;
- Experience in, or a strong interest to develop, management of IT systems;
- Experience of managing health and safety requirements at work and writing risk assessments;
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to build good working relationships internally and externally;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at a time;
- High energy self-starter who enjoys challenge and change;
- Excellent verbal and written communicator;
- Well organised with meticulous administration skills;
- Interest in the urban environment and an enthusiasm for our cause.
How to apply
Click here to view full job description on our website. Download and complete the application form and submit by email to email@example.com with the subject heading ‘Facilities & HR Manager’. We are looking for an immediate start so please submit your application as soon as possible. Trees for Cities is an equal opportunities employer.